Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October Awareness

As some of you know, October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness month - a cause that is very dear to my own heart.

I would like to ask if any of you would join us in a very special endeavor, this month? There are so many sorrowing mamas in our communities, every day. If the Lord would lay it on your heart, would you be willing to purchase ONE COPY of our bereavement resource and drop it off at your local OB-GYN or hospital Labor & Delivery floor? I have attached the link below.  

You can email me (dinnersready123@hotmail.com) at any time, and I would be happy to send you an information letter for medical personnel, to accompany the book.

Would you also please PRAY as we continue to reach out to several hospitals in our state of Virginia? God is providing for this ministry in amazing ways! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment